Wednesday, March 16, 2011

http://www.zincbistroaz.com/

When I first arrived at the site, my first reaction was to try and click on the Lunch and Dinner letters above, when that didn't work, my next step was to try and click on the navigate button bellow and was surprised that I couldn't do anything with that. Also, everytime you come in the site the music changes, some musics I was fine with, others just irritated me, since I was lucky to get the most annoying music out of the bunch--at least you have the option of turning it off and don't have to hear them while navigating.

Once you finally do find the navigation options in the eggs the site is as simple as could be--divided into a small number of sections, which, from where I'm coming from, works in the site's favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment