Wednesday, March 16, 2011

https://www.mxyplyzyk.com/v03/index.htm

First thing I noticed when I arrived at the site was the sign "Under construction"--that confused me, but I clicked ok. I noticed that the page took a while to load, which is one of those things where I don't enjoy much unless the site handles it in an interesting and creative manner. Once I'm on the main page, I see all of these sections, but the sections start to be replaced by different amount of pictures, that makes very little sense to me from a point of navigation.

I clicked on furniture, the site goes to a loading page, while explaining how you properly pronounce the name of the store. Clicked on about us, read it and then tried to go back--clicked on the name of the store above. The problem was, as I noticed that you have to literally click in one of the letter of the store in order to go back, I spent at least 3 seconds trying to click it once I understood that. Overall, from a navigation point of view the site could be more easy to navigate and it takes some time to do so, due to the nature of the site--constant loading and skip intros

No comments:

Post a Comment